Six ethical Athleisure brands with Gen Z appeal.
Shrewd Gen Z-friendly Athleisure brands are making friends with planet earth.
Here are six of the smartest:
1. Outdoor Voices: The cutting-edge Austin-based brand uses sustainable textiles, responsibly sourced merino wool, and recycled polyester.
2. Patagonia: According to sustainable living guide The Good Trade, “Patagonia is a B Corp committed to the triple bottom line: profit, people, and planet.”
3. Girlfriend Collective: GC like to say, “every body is an active body.” So, the Seattle company includes sizes from XXS to 6XL.
4. Adidas: Online fashion bible Stylist applauds the brand’s partnership with Parley. The two make “activewear from plastic that would have otherwise ended up in the oceans.”
5. tentree: The clue is in the name – each time someone purchases from them the sustainable Canadian brand plants 10 trees in 10 countries around the world.
6. Threads 4 Thought: Stylist again, “Threads 4 Thought don’t just recycle their materials - 80% of their wastewater from production is recycled & reused, too.”
Extract from Human Capital – Drayton’s business magazine.