Marketing platforms Socialbakers and HYPR have developed key metrics that pin-point influencers who do just that. Here are six of their best:
1. Huda Kattan. Founder of the beauty company Huda. One of the “top beauty influencers in terms of earnings.”
2. Nyane Lebajoa.1.5 million followers and scored an unbeatable 100 on the Socialbakers influencer scorecard.
3. James Charles. The first ever “Cover Boy.” A self-taught make-up artist. Over 20 million followers on You Tube.
4. Robin Black. Founder of the website Beauty Is Boring. 138.1k followers. Most are female. HYPR gives her 95/100.
5. Eleanor Barnes. Barnes is an American makeup artist who opts for a dramatic application style; “experiments with daring, bright colours.” 707k followers on Instagram. 90/100 (HYPR).
6. Sadia Slayy. A Pakistani makeup artist who posts often humorous videos of her daily routines. 1.4 million Instagram followers.
Extract from Human Capital – Drayton’s business magazine.
Previous Articles1st March 2023
Private equity trillion dollar1st March 2023 2nd February 2023
WELCOME TO THE EVERYWHERE MALL31st January 2023