Drayton Partners are delighted to be the exclusive partner of one of Europe’s fastest growing FMCG food companies.
- Location: Surrey
- Salary: £70-80,000 plus bonus and benefits
Our client is one of the most innovative and exciting food manufacturers within the United Kingdom. A mid-sized business, their collaborative team culture and shared passion for great ingredients makes them stand-out against the competition. Over the last 30 years they have developed a portfolio that now includes market leading brands and own label solutions, presenting opportunities to build and create success stories built on taste and consumer experience!
Following a period of high growth, the company now requires to recruit an additional Account Controller to be the strategic and operational lead for one of their grocery customers. We are looking to speak with experienced customer managers (grocery sector) who are interested in exploring new opportunities.
Skills & Experience requirements include:
- 7+ years within Food Sales - Essential that this includes selling to grocery retailers
- Degree in Business Studies or relevant discipline
- Experience of leading category partnerships, NPD initiatives and pricing negotiations
- Key grocery retailer network and relationships
- Expert knowledge of range, pricing and promotional strategies
- Expert level planning and budgetary management