With the FMCG sector this business is recognised as a high-performing, successful, entrepreneurial organisation with the potential for significant future growth. Due to unexpected challenges the company requires the input of a senior finance professional who will be able to assist the existing board.
- Location – North West
- Rate – +£1,000/day
- Duration – Six months
Due to the confidential nature of the assignment we are unable to list all of the details but the key requirements of this role are to:
- Support the board during a time of significant change.
- Simplify the processes, systems and structures to make the business more streamlined and cost efficient.
- Communicate to key stakeholders and investors about changes in the business.
- Review the capability of the existing team with a view to building a new organisational structure.
- Advise the CEO on areas of risk, building clear action plans to minimise any impact to the business.
- A professional interim with experience at CFO level within Consumer/FMCG businesses.
- Strong leader with the ability to interact with the board and influence the strategic direction.
- Operationally strong, able to cut through key challenges and bring rapid solutions.
- Experience of working within a variety of ownership structures.
- Able to influence internally and externally, communicate effectively and present strongly.
If you have the skills and experience and are looking for a new interim challenge, we would be delighted to discuss this opportunity further.