Our client is a very diverse and global business, supplying performance components to its customers to increase the level of performance of its partners products. Occupational/Workwear is a core and growing category, in particular in North America and there is a need to bring in a senior business development manager to drive the business forward with both existing and new business partners.
- Location – USA (location is flexible)
- Salary - Strong salary and performance related bonus on offer
- We are looking for an outstanding Business Development leader with specialist technical selling skills and a strong track record in the industrial workwear sector to join an already strong business development and sales team.
- Reporting to the company’s International Sales Director, the candidate will drive new business acquisition for the company against an agreed list of target commercial partners for the company, to support the company’s growth in the US market.
- Ambitious, self-motivated, hard working, results-oriented, problem solver with a positive outlook and a clear focus on driving profitable growth.
- 5+ years experience in a commercial environment in a sales role in the US industrial PPE sector.
- Thorough understanding of workwear safety standards and ability to match commercial opportunity to user requirements for a range of personal protective products.
- Proven sales experience including thorough knowledge of the B-2-B sales process and strategic techniques to achieve objectives.
- Strong appreciation of technical product selling practices.