Drayton Partners are currently partnering an innovative durables business in a period of exciting change. Having just completed a MBO they are seeking to recruit an outstanding leader for their finance function, someone with huge drive, experience, and an inherently entrepreneurial mind-set. The individual needs to swiftly become an integral member of the management team. They will play a key role in the aggressive acceleration of overall company performance and they should be a potential successor to the CEO.
The CFO will report in to the CEO and contribute significantly to the growth, and profitability of the business through functional leadership and strategic Board contribution. The individual will relish the opportunity to undertake a highly visible role driving process efficiency, supporting commercial growth and identifying opportunities for cost reduction. The role will be pivotal to the financial success of the organisation and must therefore lead and develop financial strategies whilst creating a robust framework of governance.
Further responsibilities include:
- Support and contribute to the ongoing development and refinement of the Business Vision, Objectives and Strategies.
- Leadership of the Finance function, ensuring the team has the capability, confidence and necessary engagement required during this critical change period.
- Leadership of the IT and Procurement functions.
- Focus on cash management.
- Ensure that all functional directors have a thorough understanding of the financial dynamics of the business and are supported by transparent and timely reporting.
- Partner with the CEO, and other Board members as appropriate, providing insight, challenge and tactical support.
- Liaise with key stakeholders, including the Chairman, Equity house and the banks, ensuring that they have the appropriate level of information and insight to engender confidence in the stewardship of the business and robustness of the strategic plan.
If you have the skills and experience and are looking for a new challenge, we would be delighted to discuss this opportunity further.