Reporting to the Managing Director, this is an exec level position. You will be instrumental to the success of the business through the design and delivery of a robust manufacturing strategy linked to the commercial objectives of the business.
Salary: £Six-figure base + STIP
Location: East/North of England
- Deliver the fundamentals through tight control and delivery of target KPIs.
- Drive sustainable and fundamental improvements in operational performance, based on quality, service, safety, and cost.
- Improve standards across the following areas of the business: Health & Safety, Quality, Service, Product Development.
- Ensure the delivery, on time and in budget, of capital projects.
- Ensure the delivery of the Manufacturing strategy.
- Ensure the Operations function delivers agreed business priorities and major business and functional initiatives.
- Deliver improved capability in innovation and engineering, focusing on talent development. Coach, develop and lead a diverse team of operational professionals ensuring that the skills, competencies, and behaviours are cultivated to support the future growth opportunities.
- Work with colleagues across the business supporting wider initiatives where appropriate.
- Create a deep-rooted culture of 'can-do'. Play an active and decisive part in the overall leadership of the business. Challenge peers and the wider business to reach further and contribute towards creating a high performance culture across the business.
- Substantial experience leading and inspiring sizeable teams, preferably within a fast-paced, food or FMCG environment.
- A commercially astute operational leader with a strong focus on the customer and consumer.
- Strong financially with excellent budgetary, forecasting and future planning skills.
- Experience of managing capital programmes and strong project management mind set.
- Sharp intellect and well developed analytical and critical reasoning skills.
- Strong leadership, coaching, development and change management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- High levels of drive, energy and resilience.
- Must be commutable to the East side of Yorkshire / North Lincs.