It's an exciting opportunity to manage a team of Customer Relationship Managers, who are responsible for building strong commercial partnerships with a broad range of B2B customers. Collaborative relationship management is key for improving customer commercial performance and in delivering the strategic objectives of the division.
The role holder will manage, coach and develop a regional team to ensure they build and nurture strong long-lasting relationships with customers and their partners, signposting them to a suite of commercial services and offers, ensuring these add value to their business model.
We’re seeking an established Customer Relationship Manager / Regional Sales Manager who has led commercial teams in a B2B sector. Prior Food & Drink industry isn't essential but key skills must include:
- Leadership and Management experience.
- Commercially aware and focused on delivery of business objectives.
- Strong relationship skills and ability to adapt style.
- Good negotiating and financial skills.
- Strategic thinking and perspective.
If you're interested to explore further then we look forward to seeing your CV.