Drayton Partners are delighted to be recruiting a Director of Brand Marketing on behalf of the one the UK’s most prestigious wine & spirits companies.
Our client is the proud owner of some of the most influential brands within the drinks industry on which they have built their reputation for quality, service and innovation. They also have a significant portfolio of agency brands for which they are responsible within the UK market.
- Six figure base salary plus bonus and benefits
- Location – London
This role will lead the Brand Marketing team in defining and creating the brand strategies for both the products and the organisation. It will spearhead the activation of the business plan and ensure delivery against agreed commercial objectives and brand health measures. This will include taking new products through their whole life-cycle, introduce them to market in the on and off-trade and then bring them to life for consumers.
The position requires someone who be able to lead and coach a high performing marketing team. It is probable that the successful individual will be performing a similar leadership role currently within an FMCG organisation recognised for its influential brands. The role also offers the opportunity to develop wider commercial skills; examples of this would be identifying new and growing existing brand partnerships, resource planning for a rapidly growing organisation, or leading wider corporate initiatives.
Skills and Experience requirements
- Currently working as a Marketing leader (board or board reporting) within a well-known branded FMCG organisation.
- Degree qualification. Ideally MBA.
- Has successfully implemented a brand marketing strategy that delivered profitable results.
- Considerable experience in Innovation and NPD.
- Knowledge and experience in all media formats, including digital across all forms.
- Considerable experience in leading, managing and developing a team.
If you have the skills and experience and are looking for a new challenge, we would be delighted to discuss this opportunity further.