European Sales Director for a leading supplier of performance protection technology into the global apparel, footwear and accessories sector.
Our client operates in a number of different consumer and professional goods product sectors worldwide, offering bespoke solutions to their partners, which significantly improve the performance and safety of their partners products.
- Location – London, with extensive European travel.
- Package – Very strong salary and package, with share options available after 12 months.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Director with strong international experience to drive commercial growth within the European marketplace across all the business verticals.
As part of the executive leadership team, reporting into the CEO, the candidate will have knowledge of ingredient technology brands in the company’score sectors, have a full understanding of the process and model to which they and other ingredient brands work to and has a strong track record of managing sales and business development structures, delivering growth to agreed commercial objectives.
- 10+ years of successful sales with International experience, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Proven track record within a fast growth business environment.
- Direct experience working with ingredient technologies and brands.
- Proven sales experience including, thorough knowledge of the B-2-B sales process and strategic techniques to achieve objectives.
- Strong appreciation of technical and premium product selling.
- Ability to develop, challenge and lead a European sales team.