This is a fantastic opportunity to join an ambitious business who are looking to strengthen their leadership team with the appointment of a Finance Director. Reporting to the MD, the FD will be an integral member of the board supporting the business growth strategy and the development and evolution of the finance function.
- Location: - Scunthorpe
- Salary - Excellent Package
- Lead, manage and coach the finance function ensuring an excellent level of support to commercial colleagues.
- Partner with the MD in the development and delivery of the business vision and strategy.
- Develop management reporting to ensure the board have a thorough understanding of the financial dynamics of the business and are supported by transparent and timely reporting.
- Contribute to the company’s entrepreneurial culture.
- Support the commercial teams to develop strategic business propositions that deliver profitable growth.
- Support the acquisition and integration strategy, working with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage business governance, ensuring that risks are identified and mitigated.
- Substantial experience and extensive knowledge within a highly commercial environment.
- Experience of supporting a substantial growth programme including involvement in M&A and integration activity.
- A track record of supporting commercial teams to develop strategic propositions.
- Experience in devising and implementing systems/processes aimed at enhancing business performance.
- Sharp intellect and well-developed analytical and critical reasoning skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- High levels of drive, energy and resilience.