A unique opportunity to join a fast-paced, premium food manufacturer that is growing at an exponential rate and winning market share from the competition. The culture of this business is extremely appealing; from the way in which it produces the product, the partnership-style interactions with the customer, but also its people-centric model.
- Location - South East
- Salary - Strong base + bonus and benefits
- Function - Operations
- Business Sector - Food Manufacturing
The GM will first and foremost bring focused, inspirational leadership to the business.
- Reporting to the Group Operations Director, the role is a key member of the senior leadership team.
- As well as direct Operational responsibilities, you will also lead the cross-functional site leadership team, ensuring alignment of objectives to achieve outstanding quality, team engagement, and a culture of continuous improvement to establish it as a world class operation.
- You will be a first-class communicator and ensure that people at all levels of the business understand the strategic vision and direction as well as the day-to-day tactical challenges.
- The General Manager will assertively and proactively drive forward the many quality initiatives but also take ownership for driving out unnecessary cost.
- You will also proactively develop current and future investment opportunities that ensure the business continues to enjoy clear blue water between the products they produce and those of the competition.
- A senior level Operations background and a proven track record in delivering long-term change within a fast-paced, dynamic, food organisation.
- The intellectual gravitas to analyse a broad range of complex problems and distil these down to a clear and structured strategy and plan.
- Strong people management, able to drive change.
- A positive and engaging style, able to build rapport with all levels of the organisation and engender a positive and collaborative way of working.
- A deep, long standing passion for food, and the food industry, is essential.
- An existing network with the leading, premium food retailers would be highly advantageous.
If you are interested in knowing more please send a note via LinkedIn, attaching your CV and confirming your most recent remuneration.