As our client plans to grow its business, the need for a new structure and process in their Asian office is critical to the future success. It is necessary to bring in a senior project manager to manage all of the projects coming into the Asian office to ensure their timely production and delivery to all of their clients, with the right quality and cost structure to meet the commercial objectives.
- Location : China
- Salary: Strong salary on offer
Responsible for managing and developing all Asian projects, working closely with the UK team, to ensure the production, delivery, costs and quality are all in line with the company targets and standards.
- Extensive project management with a Western company operating in an international setting in China.
- A collaborative manager, detail orientated, with high levels of initiative and an ability to multi task and deliver with minimum supervision. A self starter.
- Structured approach and knowledge of materials and handling manufacturing partners & suppliers.
- Strong command of written and spoken English as well as Chinese Mandarin.