- In line with the Global Marketing Strategy and Marketing Highlight Plans, ensure implementation in the wholesale channel and countries.
- Oversee and manage the international marketing activities and develop individual marketing plans with the local teams.
- Ensure that the brand identity is of the highest standard and is implemented based on the brand platform and is consistent across all channels.
- Supporting the local wholesale teams to achieve their sales targets.
- Improve customer sell-through results by implementing attractive brand and product presentation/implementation.
- Developing, planning and implementing customer-specific marketing plans for wholesale partners in line with the overall marketing strategy (national/international).
- Supervision and support of retail partners within the scope of advertising measures (national/international).
- Intensive cooperation with the wholesale sales force as well as with the marketing interfaces of the key customers and the own marketing departments.
- Ensuring the efficient implementation of all planned measures in the countries and with the defined sales partners.
- Preparation of monthly reports.
- Management and control of agencies and service providers.
- Responsibility for the allocated marketing budgets.
- Completed training or completed business studies in the field of marketing communication.
- At least 5 years of professional experience in marketing / trade marketing and/or sales / retail as well as experience in supporting key account customers.
- Excellent communication skills & conceptual skills.
- Good knowledge of the needs and mechanisms of the sporting goods industry.
- Independent and goal-oriented way of working.
- High cost and deadline awareness.
- Very good written and spoken English.