- Planning, managing and controlling the production regarding quality, adherence to delivery dates and costs
- Monitoring, planning and optimizing the production regarding machine availability, quality and quantity
- Optimizing the workflow supported by MTM
- Structure, implementation and further development of a system of indicators
- Guaranteeing a smooth production flow considering the cost, occupancy and quality criteria
- Capacity scheduling and monitoring indicators with common KPIs for production
- Planning and optimizing the resource input and material expenses
- Compliance with our quality standards
- Close cooperation with the departments engineering, planning, logistics and quality management
- Successfully completed a mechanical/ production/ industrial engineering study or a similar education.
- Several years of professional experience in leading an industrial production, manufacturing technology, production planning and employee management, preferably in the shoe industry.
- Several years of professional experience as plant manager, representative plant manager or production manager in a medium-sized company.
- Very good comprehension for Lean-Management and experiences with the usage and implementation of MTM.
- Professional experiences with the implementation of development and optimization projects and processes.
- Strong communication skills, social competency and assertiveness.