Our client is an International Brewer with a portfolio exciting, high-growth and instantly recognisable brands. The UK business is the European subsidiary of the global organisation and one of the leading lights in terms of performance and opportunity for growth.
Culturally our client offers a strong team environment with the ability for individuals to make a significant contribution to the growth of the business whilst further developing your career. People who thrive in the business have tended to come from a classic FMCG (drinks) environment but sort the autonomy and dynamism offered by this mid-sized organisation.
Head of Sales - Out of Home/On Trade
- Location: Due to the requirements of the role this is a Home Based contract. Given the company is located in the South East, as are many of the customers, it would advantageous to be based in this area.
- Salary and Benefits: £65-£75,000 pa, Bonus, Car Allowance, Pension and Health.
- Responsible for Wholesale and Casual Dining trade channels.
- Lead, Direct and Inspire a Sales Team of 12 (3 Directs).
- Scope includes universe of 6,300 customers supplied by > 80 wholesalers.
- Accountable for full P&L of channel including volume, GP, investment and Net Profit.
- Lead, develop and implement full year trading programme.
- Accountable for distribution, coverage, market share, industry relations.
- Account Management of approx. 8-10 strategic customers.
- This is a high profile position with regular cross functional working parameters.
The Ideal Person
The business is seeking to recruit a passionate, energetic and astute Sales Leader. This individual will play an integral role in the continued success of the business.
The individual must be able to offer:
- Minimum of 10 years’ sales experience with at least 6 in On trade drinks.
- Blue Chip Training and Education.
- Evidence of leading a team greater than 7.
- Self-motivation / Desire to deliver results / Energise others.
- Ability to develop strong network of internal and external customers.
- Consistent experience in managing P&L's, budgets and forecasting.
- Excellent verbal communication and influencing skills.
- "Hands On" sales leader who works with pace and urgency.
- The ability to flex personal style and demonstrate cultural sensitivity in order to influence and inspire a broad and diverse customer base.