Our client here is looking for an experienced, hands on performance developer to lead and drive their technical development team.
- Location – Norway
- Salary/Package – Excellent
The key accountabilities of the role include, among others:
- Bring expertise, leadership and knowledge to innovative performance apparel development.
- Manage, mentor and guide a team of 4 Developers.
- Drive, synchronise and implement technical development to all products responsible for.
- Create, manage and own the development timeline creation process, to work in conjunction with the overall critical path of product creation.
- Lead and work cross functionally with Design, Category Management and R&D teams.
- Support R&D and implement new technology and new design languages.
- Be hands on, produce drawings and tech packs.
- Optimise all product components and construction to reach target prices.
- Be actively involved in both internal and external presentations when required.
- Have full market awareness around new techniques, competitors, materials and constructions.
- Strong experience in technical development of performance outdoor apparel and can hit the ground running.
- Managerial experience of a team to provide guidance and mentoring.
- Cross functional team player.
- Experienced in working and collaborating with factories/sourcing partners.
- Forward thinking and open to new innovative methods.
- Strong understanding of materials, components and constructions.
- Graduate calibre preferred with a related technical/textile qualification.
- Ability to travel internationally.
If you have the skills and experience and you are looking for a new challenge, we would be delighted to discuss this opportunity further.