Following a recent round of investment, the business is now significantly expanding it's European operation. This is a great opportunity to be a part of that journey and develop your career in tandem with the companies ambitions.
The Human Resource Manager Europe is an exciting new position that will lead and direct the routine functions of the Human Resources (HR) department. As a member of the EMEA leadership team, you will support the full scope of HR responsibilities and partner with the global team on strategic initiatives.
The ideal candidate will maintain and enhance the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating human resources policies, programs, and practices. This will include; hiring and interviewing staff, administering pay, benefits, leave, employee relations, and administering company policies and practices. The role will also be involved in strategic initiatives around Diversity & Inclusion, Succession Planning and Compensation Structuring.
The role will report to the Global Head of Human Resources (based in the USA) but with direct daily responsibilities and a close working relationship with the General Manager for Europe.
This role will but UK based but look after employees based in Europe and UK.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required
- 5-7 years’ experience in Human Resource with progressively increased responsibility
- Experience in a large 'blue chip' company and high growth environment preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft office, word and excel
- Outgoing personality with a strong ability to communicate effectively
- Extremely motivated, results oriented individual that is very self-directed and comfortable thinking and reacting quickly
- Strong, effective communicator and problem solver
If you're interested in applying for this fantastic opportunity we’d love to see your CV.