International Director for a leading and established UK retailer of Men’s formal and casualwear.
Our client is looking for someone who has extensive retail experience and driving growth and expansion on an international scale, across a number of routes to market, positioning a company to successfully grow its international portfolio
- Location – London ( with a good level of international travel)
- Salary/Package – Strong six figure package
- Drive the plans and development of the company’s international expansion programme
- Manage the international business units P&L
- Set the strategy , scope and implementation of growth across multiple markets, models and channels
- Develop and manage the international pricing strategy, the merchandising and product flow
- Develop a road map of existing franchise partners and prospect new partners and markets to enter
- 10 years retail experience
- Strong merchandising experience
- Experience in managing a business unit of £50m + with an established retailer
- Strong retail operations background
- Experienced in managing franchise networks and developing multiple routes to market
Please get in touch if you would be interested in discussing this opportunity further.