An opportunity to join at the early stage of its development a high growth, dynamic food business. With a unique brand proposition, this business boasts wonderful nutritional values but also sits firmly in the plant-based and natural space. The Joint CEO will partner with the Founder to accelerate and scale the business, leveraging their own deep leadership expertise, specifically around channel and customer development, digital, supply chain, and P&L ownership. They have already benefitted from investment and guidance from a hugely respected European VC, but in 2021 will secure further funding to fuel faster UK and international growth.
- Location: South Wales/West of England
- Salary: £Attractive + Equity
Who we need
- Substantial experience leading and inspiring sizeable teams within a fast-paced, UK FMCG environment. Minimum of 5 years senior management experience with a recognisable, respected food or FMCG brand is essential.
- An outstanding commercial leader with a strong focus on the customer and consumer. You will have most progressed through a series of sales or business development roles with an immediately recognisable branded food business.
- Strong financially with excellent budgetary, forecasting and future planning skills.
- Sharp intellect and well developed analytical and critical reasoning skills.
- Strong leadership, coaching, development and change management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- High levels of drive, energy and resilience.
- The investors are seeking to secure an individual who is able to accommodate flexibility on base package but in return for an equity stake.
- You must be based accessible to South Wales. (However, exceptional individuals currently based in London might also be considered).
A authentic and deep passion for food, nutrition, and sustainability is essential. Being able to demonstrate how this interweaves through both your professional and home life is key.