Drayton are working in partnership with a highly regarded multinational FMCG company. They’re a truly global business, with an EMEA division that offers scale and complexity, successfully supplying the region’s major grocery retailers with market leading brands.
It’s an exciting time to join the EMEA Marketing team, a recent restructure and commercial refocus has led to strong performance of both teams and brands. There has also been significant investment made in creating new roles and attracting market-leading talent to the business.
Sales growth in the region is impressive, driven by the benefits of a regional approach in the EMEA marketing organisation and an ability to bring global innovations into EMEA and launch successfully.
- Location: London
- Salary: Excellent salary and benefits package
The Marketing Director is responsible for the strategic direction, development and execution of all EMEA marketing plans and activities to achieve long-range and annual profit and volume goals.
This is a critical leadership role in the EMEA business and an exciting opportunity to shape the regional marketing strategy for a high performing business with market leading brands.
The Marketing Director will be able to make significant decisions impacting the marketing organisation, other cross-functional teams, and performance in EMEA. You will be responsible for leading a large team across multiple EMEA locations as well as managing P&L, budgets, forecasting, for the brand portfolio.
You will be a key business partner providing direction to cross-functional colleagues in commercial sales, product development, manufacturing, quality and finance.
We’re seeking an outstanding leader, an established Marketing Director with credible exposure across multiple key EMEA countries. This must be with an FMCG business that has high profile and has market leading brands in the grocery channel.
You will need to have a “Commercial Marketing” mindset with a requirement to lead and develop activities across all elements of the Marketing Mix.
Essential skills and experience must include:
- Extensive international exposure: leadership in a multi-country role and/or undertaken international assignment in a multi-cultural, matrixed business.
- Experience leading organizations through significant shifts in strategy and structure and proven success in driving market share growth across multiple markets.
- Demonstrated success leading significant portfolio and building brands, including annual and long-range plan development and execution, brand building.
- Relevant functional skills in FMCG marketing, forecasting, advertising, market research, consumer & trade promotion, P&L management and business planning.
- Able to work effectively with a diverse group of cross-functional stakeholders and communicate across a broad range of nationalities and cultures.
- Very strong leadership skills and people management experience.
- Flexibility to undertake frequent travel (25-40%)
- The EMEA head office is in the London area and there is some flexibility for remote working.
If you believe you could be the type of person we’re looking for, then we’d love to hear from you.