As Marketing Director, you will help to shape the long term strategy of the brand; working alongside the sales team to translate insights into compelling category stories that can be applied to drive the category strategy. This role is ultimately responsible for engaging the wider business and sales team in the role and impact of marketing for the business, and has complete responsibility for managing the marketing budget. With the help of the Executive Leadership team, this role will focus on delivering sustained and long term international growth whilst balancing margin, volume and revenue targets.
This is a unique opportunity to be a core member of the Senior Leadership Team and build on the initiatives the board and existing team have implemented into the business. Acting as a mentor for the existing Global Brand Manager, and as an exemplar member of the team is imperative - living and breathing the values of the brand.
- Responsible for leading New Product Development and Innovation end-to-end; researching, creating, designing packaging, planning route to market and brand execution across multiple markets.
- Responsible for delivering the new 360 degree marketing campaign within the UK and across multiple international markets through distribution partners.
- To lead and develop the marketing function, taking full accountability for proactively managing all aspects.
- To ensure appropriate structures are in place to service the business, maintain tight controls, drive continuous improvements, best practices, and efficiencies to ensure optimum ROI.
- To ensure the business remains relevant and resonates with the consumer. Leading the marketing planning processes including preparation and delivery of projects, budgets, and strategic plans.
- Demonstrated proven success in delivering marketing results in a competitive marketplace.
- A strong brand management and customer marketing background, minimum 5 years. FMCG background, preferably with drinks or premium brand awareness. Experience of an entrepreneurial /high-growth company setting.
- Good understanding of multiple channels to market; grocery, wholesale, on trade etc.
- Success-driven ATL & BTL marketing initiatives with clear ROI.
- Excellent digital marketing understanding with an analytical and action-oriented style.
- A proven influencer who has the ability to align key stakeholders with the vision of the brand and the business in order to deliver commercial targets.
- Excellent brand, marketing, communication and analytical skills. You will thrive in an environment that challenges convention and doesn’t take itself too seriously.
- Fantastic communication and presentation skills.
- Good business judgment when making decisions and always considers the relevance/impact of each decision on the business. Able to contribute to strategic and operational debate.
Location: London Based.
Role: Fixed term of one-year (with possibility of extension). Immediate availability is advantageous.