We are seeking an outstanding Marketing leader to take overall responsibility for the development and implementation of the marketing strategy for one of London’s most exciting privately owned pub & restaurant groups.
- Location: London Based
Starting with a single site, our client has quickly grown to 12 multi award-winning sites ranging from fine dining restaurants to brasseries and friendly local gastropubs. Working as key member leadership team, presents incredible opportunities to develop a career in a young and dynamic company.
The reopening of the hospitality sector is one of the exciting time in the industries history, the increased usage of digital technology, combined with a hunger for exceptional lifestyle experiences, is filled with opportunities. Therefore, finding a candidate who can inspire a winning culture in Marketing team and contribute to the lasting success of the overall business are both key requirements.
Other key elements included the following:
- Stand-out, experienced Marketing leader from the hospitality or closely related industry.
- Strong track record of delivering growth through exceptional customer experience, ideally from a Digitally savvy organisation familiar with harnessing technology to increase sales & service levels. This should include detailed knowledge of; Social Media, company/venue websites, CRM systems, interactive apps and eCommerce.
- Credible member of cross functional Executive leadership team, able to contribute to the broader strategy and operations beyond their function.
- Knows best in class practice but naturally entrepreneurial, creative, innovative, pragmatic where processes, structures, and resources not in place.
- A keen interest in food & drink and sports would be preferable given these are core element of the customer proposition.
- Seasoned people leader – the marketing team would benefit from a manager able to set clear direction, inspire and motivate, manage performance and development.
- Self-starter, comfortable running own show with day-to-day autonomy and managing a substantial budget effectively to maximise ROI.
- Excels in pacey, high visibility, high ownership environments.
- Ability to win over key stakeholders, particularly maximising the opportunities that arise from relationship with suppliers.
- Market expertise - Up to date knowledge of UK hospitality landscape and trends.
- No ego, collegiate, motivated by driving high performance vs own status.