Drayton are delighted to be partnering with one of the most exciting British spirits companies to secure a new Marketing Manager. The business is high growth, multi-award winning, British luxury branded distiller.
- Location: England, UK
- Salary: Base pay range £50,000/yr - £70,000/yr
We are keen to speak with ambitious Marketing Managers who would thrive on the opportunity to take a beautifully crafted spirit from UK success story to to global player. Someone who can create and execute innovative brand activity, both within the UK and key international markets, to ensure the brand proposition remains authentic, differentiated, luxurious and interesting to consumers in both off and on-trade.
Core components of the role are;
- To develop best in class selling tools tailored to the needs of the different sales channels and international markets which reflect the brand credentials.
- To develop, inspire and execute key customer/distributor marketing plans, with an emphasis on continual learning.
- Analysis and evaluation of activation effectiveness against predetermined KPI’s. Ensure learnings are used to improve activity ongoing and shared with the sales team to drive future activations.
- Budget management of all customer marketing activity, to ensure complete visibility of committed and actual spend.
- Identification of key category and customer trends which feed into future planning and support the “reason for being” within the trade.
- Lead & support cross functional teams to deliver NPD ensuring they are delivered on time, and to budget.
- Manage and deliver packaging solutions for new releases, working closely internally with a cross functional team and being the guardian of key supplier relationships.
Requirements of the candidate
- Commercially astute with experience in the development and execution of brand activity within premium and luxury retailers across On and Off Trade.
- Strong creative development skills, and the ability to convert powerful creative ideas into reality. To make things happen!
- Expert in the mechanics and activities that drive the growth and success of luxury brands.
- Strong leadership capability – is highly motivated by a shared belief in taking the lead, rather than following.
- Demonstrates gravitas, courage and conviction to be able to influence at a senior level within an organisation.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills at all levels. Expected to have strong presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a small and fast paced team.
- A creative problem solver.
- Well-developed decision-making skills with an understanding of when to shift from analysis to action.
- Results orientated.
- Ability to multi-task
- Sets aspirational ambitions, is performance driven and highly focused.