Our client is a highly successful and well invested confectionery company who are committed to a radical new approach in the UK market, taking on some of the giants of the confectionery industry. Their new brand plan is a complete and total departure from the standard ethos, methodology, positioning, messaging and activation. It is, simply put, a revolution in approach and thinking!
The Marketing Manager we seek will be principally tasked with making this plan hugely impactful on the UK market, both for consumer and the trade. This should be achieved via the purest and most effective representations of the brand proposition and values.
We are looking for a passionate and energetic brand champion to spearhead the management of external agencies and internal stakeholders involved, including a direct report.
Specific requirements include:
- 7+ years of FMCG brand experience, preferably in an impulse and/or mature category
- Strong commercial and numerical acumen required (budget tracking, monitoring, planning)
- Multichannel leadership in UK end to end campaign planning, execution and analysis
- Able to operate in a small team environment
- Management experience a strong preference
Salary: In addition to the excellent personal development opportunities that make working with my client so exciting, they'll also give you an attractive bonus (personal & company), pension, and other fantastic benefits.