Our client is seeking a high quality, sales professional with excellent commercial skills for a National Account Manager role within their team. They are looking for an individual who wants to win within the highly competitive FMCG world but would also thrive outside of a more corporate environment.
Crucial to the sales team achieving their goals is more great people who want to grow and develop with the business. This new sales role will be focused on developing deeper and wider relationships within the UK grocery sector. Experience in managing customers of this complexity is essential (i.e. taking a category approach, lots of innovation and intelligent promotional planning/execution!).
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading Grocery Accounts, focusing on developing deeper and wider relationships within the UK grocery sector to deliver volume and profit growth targets. In addition to growing the branded portfolio there will be the opportunity to gain experience of partnering a leading retailer with:
- Location: Home Based
- Salary: £45-50,000, up to 30% bonus, car/car allowance and other benefits.
Our client is seeking an individual with sales and retail account management experience, coupled with business development skills.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- High standard of literacy and numeracy, with an emphasis on “commercial numeracy”
- Excellent general account management skills with an emphasis on trading negotiation, commercial & promotional planning and execution
- Organised individual – a self-starter with drive and determination
- Intermediate to advanced competence in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Exceptional telephone/email/face to face meeting skills including presentation delivery to small and larger group audiences
- A good team player in a small group of colleagues, where it is essential that all staff co-operate and communicate effectively
- Confident, Resilient & Tenacious – a belief and a will to win