We are currently looking to speak with Off Trade Grocery National Account Managers looking to develop their careers within a high growth mid-sized branded drinks company.
Our client is one of the most exciting and successful UK drinks manufacturers. With a passion for creativity and outstanding quality, they have successfully enhanced the category and delivered exceptional growth across all channels, particularly internationally. Their brand has been carefully crafted, and the team is focused on creating memorable marketing activity that translates into exceptional commercial results.
- Location: Due to the requirements of the role this is a Home Based contract.
- Salary and Benefits; In addition to the excellent personal development opportunities that make working with my client so exciting, they'll also give you an attractive 25% bonus pension, company car and other fantastic benefits.
Following recent changes within the Grocery Sales team, Drayton Partners are working on their behalf to recruit a new National Account Manager.
This key sales role will be focused on developing deeper and wider relationships within the UK grocery sector. Experience in managing customers of this complexity is essential (i.e. think a category approach, lots of innovation and intelligent promotional planning/execution!).
Therefore, we're looking for astute sales professionals with excellent commercial skills, developed with premium brands, to deliver volume and profit growth targets. This is a great opportunity to actively build and execute a winning strategy within a business that will work with you to ensure you realise your career goals.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience of working with key Grocery customers is a pre-requisite.
- Sales and account management experience coupled with business development and people management skills.
- High standard of literacy and numeracy, with an emphasis on “commercial numeracy”.
- Excellent general account management skills with an emphasis on trading negotiation, commercial & promotional planning and execution.
- Organised individual – a self-starter with drive and determination.
- Intermediate to advanced competence in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Exceptional telephone/email/face to face meeting skills including presentation delivery to small and larger group audiences.
- A good team player in a small group of colleagues, where it is essential that all staff co-operate and communicate effectively.
- Confident, Resilient & Tenacious – a belief and a will to win, with leadership in your DNA.