Seachill are a leading food manufacturer and we've built an enviable reputation for quality, service and innovation within the highly competitive seafood category. A key partner to a number of UK grocery retailers, we supply private label products as well as the award-winning Saucy Fish Co. brand.
We're part of Hilton Food Group PLC, a £1.6bn turnover food business and one of the UK’s largest and most successful food manufacturing groups. Hilton have a global footprint with operations in UK, Ireland, Europe, and Australasia.
It’s an office based position and Seachill are located in Grimsby, so candidates need to live within commuting distance.
You would be responsible for managing a Top 4 grocery retailer, the role reports to the Sales & Marketing Director and key responsibilities will include:
- To drive in partnership the business and retailer strategy.
- Delivering annual business plan and business objectives.
- Development and implementation of joint category plans.
- Participate in cross functional business and retailer teams.
- Responsible for forecasting, cost price confirmations, new line forms, promotional activity, RSP sheets etc.
This role will be suitable for ambitious candidates who have gained some commercial experience in the UK food manufacturing sector and are now seeking greater levels of exposure and responsibility.
Essential skills and experience include:
- 2-5 years in a Commercial role within the UK food manufacturing sector.
- Ideally have some exposure to the Top 4 grocery retailers.
- Understanding of category management tools.
- Able to work in a team: listening, helping and asking for help is essential.
- Resourceful in locating and applying relevant information to achieve business goals.
- Continuously strives for what is right for the business long term.
- Demonstrates understanding of business drivers with the ability to identify trends that lead to alternative ideas and solutions.
If this role is of interest to you, and you have the relevant skills and experience, please contact Drayton Partners to discuss this opportunity further.