A unique opportunity to join a fast-paced, ambitious, food manufacturing business in a figurehead role, responsible for leading the full operational agenda.
Salary: £Six-figure base + STIP + LTIP
Location: M1 Corridor
Reporting to the CEO, this is a senior position and will be instrumental to the success of the business through the design and delivery of a robust manufacturing strategy linked to the commercial objectives of the business.
- Deliver target EBIT and Working Capital
- Deliver year on year improvement on cost, offsetting inflation, through CI and Capital execution.
- Improve standards across the following areas of the business: Health & Safety, Sustainability, Quality, Service, Product Development
- Ensure the delivery, on time and in budget, of a major capital project
- Ensure the delivery of the Manufacturing strategy
- Undertake a major capacity review
- Ensure the Operations function delivers agreed business priorities and major business and functional initiatives
- Deliver improved capability in innovation and engineering, focusing on talent development
- Work with colleagues across the business supporting wider initiatives where appropriate
Personal attributes to include:
- Substantial experience leading and inspiring sizeable teams, preferably within a fast-paced, automated environment.
- A commercially astute operational leader with a strong focus on the consumer.
- Strong financially with excellent budgetary, forecasting and future planning skills.
- Experience of managing a substantial capital programme and strong project management mind set.
- Sharp intellect and well developed analytical and critical reasoning skills.
- Strong leadership, coaching, development and change management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- High levels of drive, energy and resilience. Comfortable in a role that will require travel.