Reporting to the CEO, this is a leadership level position. You will be instrumental to the success of the business through the design and delivery of a robust manufacturing strategy linked to the commercial and strategic objectives of the business.
- Salary: £Excellent base + STIP + Package
Location: Central Belt, Scotland
- Deliver the operational fundamentals through tight control and delivery of target KPIs.
- Drive sustainable and fundamental improvements in operational performance, based on quality, service, safety, and cost.
- Improve standards across the following areas of the business: Health & Safety, Quality, Service, Product Development.
- Ensure the delivery, on time and in budget, of capital projects.
- Design and transact the Manufacturing strategy.
- Ensure the Operations function delivers agreed business priorities and major business and functional initiatives.
- Work with colleagues across the business supporting wider initiatives where appropriate.
- Create a deep-rooted culture of 'can-do'. Play an active and decisive part in the overall leadership of the business. Challenge peers and the wider business to reach further and contribute towards creating a high performance culture across the business.
- Substantial experience leading and inspiring sizeable teams, preferably within a fast-paced, food or FMCG environment.
- A commercially astute operational leader with a strong focus on the customer and consumer.
- Strong financially with excellent budgetary, forecasting and future planning skills.
- Experience of managing capital programmes and strong project management mind set.
- Sharp intellect and well developed analytical and critical reasoning skills.
- Strong leadership, coaching, development and change management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- High levels of drive, energy and resilience.
- Must be commutable to the Central Belt, Scotland.