A unique opportunity to join a food manufacturing business embarked on a significant period of cultural and performance change. You will play a figurehead role, responsible for leading the full operational agenda.
Salary: £Six-figure base + STIP + LTIP (equity based)
Location: South West
Reporting to the CEO, this is a leadership role and will be instrumental to the success of the business through the design and delivery of a robust manufacturing strategy linked to the commercial objectives of the business.
- Deliver target EBIT and Working Capital.
- Deliver year on year improvement on cost, offsetting inflation, through CI and Capital execution.
- Improve standards across the following areas of the business: Health & Safety, Sustainability, Quality, Service, Product Development
- Ensure the delivery, on time and in budget, of a range of major capital projects.
- Ensure the design and delivery of the Manufacturing strategy.
- Undertake a major capacity review.
- Ensure the Operations function delivers agreed business priorities and major business and functional initiatives.
- Deliver improved capability in innovation and engineering, focusing on talent development.
- Work with colleagues across the business supporting wider initiatives where appropriate.
Personal attributes to include:
- Substantial experience leading and inspiring sizeable teams, preferably within a fast-paced environment.
- A commercially astute operational leader with a strong focus on the customer.
- Strong financially with excellent budgetary, forecasting and future planning skills.
- Experience of managing a capital programme and strong project management mind set.
- Sharp intellect and well developed analytical and critical reasoning skills.
- Strong leadership, coaching, development and change management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- High levels of drive, energy and resilience. Comfortable in a role that is high profile and visible to the investors.