Our client here is in the process of restructuring its Quality & Engineering team and needing to appoint a Quality Director to lead this restructure and process for all its European manufacturing.
- Review, plan, implement and steer our company-wide product quality management system (across the fields of in-house production, contract manufacturing, raw materials, components and finished goods) and lead your team of around 15 people.
- Responsible for the end-to-end processes regarding quality management policies and material standards in addition to product declaration requirements and lab management.
- Collaborate closely with our factories, product creation, sourcing and engineering along the whole product development process and manage the bulk-ready process as approvals.
- Select and manage suppliers, inspect raw materials and finished goods, and monitor plus assess quality related risk.
- Efficiently plan and monitor QM cost centers (e. g. lab, staff and travel budget).
- Long years of working experience in various QM related positions – ideally in the shoe, apparel or sporting goods industry
- Skilled in project & process management and supplier management.
- Profound knowledge of quality standards and certification.
- Fluent in English and ideally German.
- Strategic as well as detail-oriented mind-set and pragmatism.
- Excellent interdisciplinary and international communication and moderation skills.
- Strong decision-making ability.