During 2018, our clients parent company have made several acquisitions in the UK to create a true leading position within the retail sector. The UK business alone has revenues of c£700m, with all their categories in growth as they reinvest in their brands, products and marketing.
- Location: Home Countries.
- Salary: Excellent fixed salary, in addition short and long term incentive plans.
- Our client are one of Europe’s leading Consumer Goods organisations with No.1 brands across most of their markets.
- The individual will report direct to the UK Managing Director, as part of his board. With accountability across Planning, Logistics and Customer Service, the individual will manage a large team of subject matter experts across a number of UK facilities.
- Joining at this time means the successful candidate will be heavily involved in integration and harmonisation of the recently acquired businesses.
- As well as creating a future proof supply chain organisation, specifically across Planning, Logistics and retail Customer Service. The company are also using this opportunity to bring first-class ways of working as they are receptive to change.
- As a result of the substantial change in the UK & Ireland, the successful candidate will need to be functionally strong, as well as having exceptional influencing skills.
- The individual will also have proven previous experience in managing change programmes, and successfully delivering a sustainable business model.