The individual reports to the CEO, and has full responsibility for the overall management, control and leadership of our client’s retail business.
Salary: Strong base and wider corporate package. Location: Ireland
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Responsible for the transformation of the portfolio of products and services that are delivered across the entire network.
- Leading the delivery of the largest ever redesign of this business’ network and proposition, creating a world-class retail organisation.
- As part of this redesign, deliver a genuine and sustainable step up in terms of customer service, experience and satisfaction.
- Bring focus to the organisation, establishing clear goals, whilst leveraging the organisation’s personality and culture.
- Instil best practice across the network, ensuring the ‘basics’ are done every day irrespective of size of store or profile of store.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Have at least 5 years’ senior management or director level experience working in a complex, fast-paced retail environment.
- Be able to demonstrate deep understanding of convenience retailing, ideally with franchise ownership being a common ingredient.
- An excellent track record in identifying customer needs, therefore commercial opportunities, and build a sustainable, profitable proposition around this.
- Be able to demonstrate an aptitude for leading a large colleague population, possessing that knack for communicating at all levels. Experience in a unionised environment would be beneficial.
- Experienced in implementing profit enhancement strategies of the scale that directly impact on total group performance.
Please get in touch if you would like to discuss in more detail