- Location; Manchester, England
- Salary: Execellent Package
We have a saying here at Faith In Nature: “Nature is the boss”. And we see our job here as not just working with it, but for it.
When Faith In Nature started, back in 1974, it was a vision of what could be possible one day. A belief that the best companies could be ethical. That doing right by the planet and its people was not only a choice, but our duty. Change doesn't always come quickly, but the world is now embracing our vision and our brand is on an amazing growth journey.
We're looking for a Sales Director who can help us to continue our impressive commercial development, somebody who…
- Is passionate about nature and has a love for the environment
- Is an accomplished FMCG Sales Director and has successfully built and/or grown FMCG brands
- Has experience of winning and developing business with a broad selection of leading UK retail multiples
- Has built excellent commercial relationships with customers in the grocery, high street, online and international channels
- Is creative and full of ideas of how to grow our presence and has the energy and resourcefulness to make them happen
- Has a great understanding of Category Management and Shopper Marketing
- Is comfortable pitching brands to retail buyers
- Can lead our high performing Sales team
- Wants to make a difference to our brand and to the world
We have complete Faith that the right person for the job is out there…
If you're interested in joining us on our exciting journey, please send your CV direct to Drayton Partners.
(All applications and any direct enquires are being managed by Faith in Nature retained recruitment consultants at Drayton Partners)