Senior Apparel Developer for a global supplier of technical performance outdoor apparel, hardware and equipment. Our client is looking to appoint a Senior Apparel Developer to lead their technical apparel development team, to create products that are of the highest quality, function and fit, mentoring and supporting team members.
- Salary: Strong salary and relocation package.
- Location: Based in Italy
- Direct the development process to achieve commercial viability of designs, collaborating with design, materials development, purchasing and production departments
- Manage the calendar and process including costing, quality evaluation, fabric, trim and colour standards
- Manage all factory communication throughout the process to ensure the accurate execution of product
- Manage all stages of sampling and ensure timely delivery and quality
- Support the sourcing and training of new factory resources and ensure brand standards are met
- 5+ years experience in development, production and merchandising
- Strong knowledge of apparel construction, material construction, pattern making, costing and surface applications
- Proven performance history with domestic and offshore vendors
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Extensive knowledge of raw materials and sourcing
- Comfortable with team based work structure and an ability to travel internationally
Please get in touch if you would like to discuss in more detail.