Senior Commercial Director for a leading manufacturer of patented performance outdoor accessories and apparel.
Our client is seeking to appoint a senior commercial leader to drive their business in the US marketplace, someone who is experienced and well connected in the Outdoor performance sector and has a track record of delivering sustainable growth
- Location – USA (location is flexible)
- Salary/Package – Excellent
- Responsibility for the overall management and development of the business in the USA / Americas.
- Develop and execute growth plans to achieve budgeted revenue growth whilst maintaining margin.
- Build and strengthen account relationships providing exceptional service.
- Establish processes with accounts to review sales and build growth.
- Build core merchandise range plans and POS requirements as needed to support accounts.
- Provide feedback on both company product and competitive products as applicable to new product development.
- Report on market trends & product performance to help drive marketing and promotional activities.
- Provide account-level forecasting to identify risks / opportunities and ensure smooth product flow.
- Existing relationships and familiarity with outdoor and sporting goods industry required.
- 5+ years’ experience in sales and/or account management.
- Proven experience building, maintaining and leveraging relationships
- Must be a creative on the ground thinker as well as having an entrepreneurial spirit
- Self-motivated with ability to work remotely yet effectively
- Results Oriented with a documented track record of success.
- Excellent written & oral communication and presentation skills – internally & externally.
- Ability to work cross functionally with other teams including those in Europe
Please get in touch if you would be interested in discussing this opportunity further.