As our client plans to continue the growth and momentum of its global business, driving innovation and newness to the product collection is critical on a seasonal basis. High end performance materials play a huge role in this innovation and they need to bring someone in to drive and lead the relationships with all of their supplier to ensure that the seasonal briefs are met with the best available materials and trims to deliver world class performance product.
- Location: Scandinavia
- Salary: Strong salary/package + relocation if necessary
To lead the seasonal materials and trims development process, delivering analysis, focus and solutions to meet all the seasonal briefs, working in hand with category, design and development teams across all performance categories.
- 4+ years of technical fabric experience.
- In depth knowledge of technical and chemical properties of fabrics.
- Experienced in working with Asian and European mills.
- Fluent in English.
- Familiar with Bluesign standard and sustainability tools such as the Higg Index.