Royal Unibrew is one of the largest and most successful multi beverage businesses in Europe. Headquartered in Denmark, listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen and with annual net revenues of c.€1bn, they produce, market, sell and distribute high quality beverages with focus on branded products within beer, soft drinks, cider and long drinks.
Royal Unibrew brands are distributed across 85 countries globally and the company continues to drive its international growth plans, with the UK&I playing a key part of this strategy.
Based in London, the UK&I division of Royal Unibrew is an agile business with an expanding product range aligned to the increasing consumer demand for interesting and innovative beverages. Supermalt is their market leading flagship brand and other UK products include craft beers, RTD’s, soft drinks and waters.
To capitalise on UK&I growth opportunities the business is looking to recruit an exceptional Trade Marketing Manager, who will develop and deliver highly effective omni-channel marketing solutions to truly “pull” Royal Unibrew brands to target consumers for the long term. Somebody who has:
- Breadth of commercial experience in branded FMCG with a proven track record in Trade Marketing across premium products and grocery customers.
- Strong multi-dimensional commercial experience, with particular skills in Trade and Brand Marketing, New Business and Commercial Development.
- Detailed knowledge of UK FMCG, multichannel branded beverage knowledge would be great.
- Outstanding analytical skills with the ability to analyse consumer purchasing habits and develop effective and progressive ways for brands to engage with them.
- A proven track record of FMCG activation and executing major activities.
- An enthusiastic, tenacious and hardworking self-starter with a real desire to win.
- Capability to work cross functionally globally and locally, driven to make things happen.
- Adaptable and able to work with agility in a fast paced entrepreneurial business.
If you're interested in joining Royal Unibrew as they continue their exciting UK&I expansion then we’d love to see your CV.
All applications and direct enquires are managed by consultants at Drayton Partners.