Our client is a leading FMCG manufacturing business. They are enjoying a period of strong growth and they're currently seeking to recruit a UK Head of Finance to manage all aspects of the commercial and operational agenda for the business.
- Location: Nottingham
- Salary: Competitive salary and benefits
Reporting to the FD, the UK Head of Finance will be a pivotal leadership role within the organisation providing insight and analysis to support decision making across a sizeable organisation with a number of manufacturing operations and large commercial team.
As a well as managing a diverse array of stakeholder relationships there is a also a sizeable direct team and the UK Head of Finance will need to be a strong influencer, communicator and motivator. In addition, given the pace of the business, this requires someone who has a good feel for numbers and is comfortable making key decisions at pace.
The role suits someone who has held a senior finance position, possibly in smaller business at FD level or within a larger business but where they now seek greater autonomy and accountability.
- A senior level finance background and a proven track record in delivering long-term change within a fast-paced, dynamic, FMCG environment.
- The intellectual gravitas to analyse a broad range of complex problems and distil these down to a clear and structured strategy and plan.
- Excellent commercial skills and experience of working within an FMCG manufacturing environment.
- Strong insight, analytical and problem solving skills
- A positive and engaging style, able to build rapport with all levels of the organisation.